Behavioural Scientist – Behavioural Insights Strategy
Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, QLD - $80,000 - $120,000 + SUPER
Behavioural science is essential for organisations trying to address the biases that drive day- to-day decisions and actions.
Our client is an Australian consultancy at the forefront of commercial behavioural science.
A well-established, fast growing, national business, they deliver targeted, implementable behavioural interventions for an outstanding portfolio of local and international organisations.
This role will suit a brilliant research professional who can integrate behavioural science, analytics, and creativity in a full-service consultancy role.
Broadly working across Healthcare, Financial, Education and Retail clients. You will have a passion for unpacking clients, experimental research and commercial outcomes that drive ROI and growth.
• Build close client relationships
• Explore and diagnose business problems
• Apply quantitative and qualitative methods to understand behaviour
• Triangulate, synthesise and interpret data to uncover commercial outcomes
• Test and evaluate ideas
• Design and apply evidence based interventions
• An expert story-teller who can inspire clients to action
• Support and mentor up and coming team members
• Prior professional services consulting experience such as market research, management consultancy, behavioural insights etc
• A post graduate qualification in a scientific discipline such as organizational psychology, data sciences or behavioural economics.
• You cope well with ambiguity because you break through it with structured frameworks
• You pride yourself on your critical thinking
• You want to work more flexibly
• You thrive in a non-hierarchical organization
• You are passionate about behavioural science
This team is doing extraordinary work. They have a coveted reputation for the quality of their thinking and results, in addition to a fun, progressive, collaborative team culture.
They offer ultimate work-life flexibility with home working so this role can be based from any location. You can carry your job on your back, wherever you go!
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on +61 (0) 452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.