Senior Research Consultant – Top 4 Bank
Sydney, $140,000 - $150,000 + bonus
Would you describe yourself as a visionary client leader and storyteller?
Our client is expanding due to their growing body of work for a Top 4 bank. They are in the prestigious position of being an exclusive partner for all customised research, essentially operating as an extension of the bank’s in-house insights team.
In this role, you will oversee key stakeholder relationships and strategic deliverables whilst leading a dedicated research team. This includes quantitative research design, strategic insights delivery, capability building, team and thought leadership.
This role will suit a collaborative and creative insights professional, who can add analytical rigour and the all-important top-level thinking to ensure the growth of this important account.
Broad industry exposure, ideally services (finance ideal), B2B and B2C but equally open to others. You will also have a passion for innovation in the field of insights, in particular leading-edge technologies.
• Oversee big banking client partnership and ensure success
• Immerse yourself in the client business to establish credibility and knowledge
• Confidently tackle complex, multidisciplinary quantitative research briefs and business issues
• Triangulate, synthesise and interpret data to uncover commercial outcomes
• An expert storyteller who can weave together the commercial narrative to inspire clients to action
• Identify new business opportunities and convert leads to wins
• Build and inspire the team, investing in their growth and development
• Help discover the future of consumer insights, new technology & the evolution of the offer
• Significant senior level experience in consulting, insights, or strategy – agency or clientside
• Experience in CX/UX research, brand positioning, product/service innovation and brand health
• A critical and strategic thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
• An expert storyteller, facilitator, and presenter
• A commercial thinker who can see the bigger business picture
• A track record of winning stakeholder buy-in
• Authentic, down to earth - a we not me personality
• An entrepreneurial, ideas person
• Previous experience in building teams and people’s careers
• Passionate about integrating new technology to provide the best research solution
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on +61 (0) 452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.