Consultant – Behavioural Sciences
Sydney, $80,000 - $120,000 + SUPER
Join a flourishing team of specialists at a high-end consultancy, which integrates behavior sciences, analytics and creativity to design targeted, implementable behavioural interventions that drive ROI.
Working on an outstanding portfolio of ambitious corporate and government clients, your work will lead to the kinds of changes that improve the lives of everyday Australians and unlocks growth for businesses.
In the role of Behavioural Consultant, you’ll deliver projects from diagnosis and exploration, testing and evaluation, through to design and execution.
We are looking for individuals with a strong professional services consultancy profile in conjunction with a post graduate qualification in a scientific discipline such as organizational psychology, data sciences or behavioural economics.
Does this sound like you?
• You’re excellent at breaking down problems with clients
• You cope well with ambiguity because you break through it with structured frameworks
• You pride yourself on your critical thinking
• You want to work flexibly
• You’d thrive in a non-hierarchical organization
• You’re passionate about behavioural science
• Build close client relationships
• Explore and diagnose business problems
• Apply quantitative and qualitative methods to understand behaviour
• Triangulate, synthesise and interpret data to uncover commercial outcomes
• Test and evaluate ideas
• Design and apply evidence based interventions
• An expert story-teller who can inspire clients to action
• Support and mentor up and coming team members
This agency is building something extraordinary. In half a decade, they have attracted a rich and diverse team of experts across state lines, they have built a fantastic client base that’s expanding internationally, and they have a coveted reputation for the quality of their thinking and results.
If you want to be part of the future, then get in touch with a CV which showcase your consulting experience, academic credentials and experience in behavioural insights.
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gemma on +61 (0) 452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.