Cultural Strategist – Branding, Research, and Insights
$110,000 - $130,000 + SUPER
This agency partners closely with commercial organisations and takes on their complex, haven't-been-cracked-yet questions. The big questions about culture, brands, behaviours, and the future. The ones that require the most creative, strategic (and innovative) approaches.
They're a group of former agency planners, brand consultants, anthropologists, psychology nerds, and culture buffs. And they feel exceptionally lucky that they get to study people for a living.
They have offices in Sydney and Melbourne + stacks of awards for their work, culture, and empathic approach to insights. An employer of choice attracts (and retains) some of the best talents within the industry. They are deeply committed to their employee's personal and professional learning and development.
What do they do?
From global FMCG brands to retailers, finance providers, fashion brands, and social organisations, they answer questions such as:
• How can we change behaviours?
• What is the why behind my beauty brand?
• How do we build trust?
• Are customers emotionally connected to our mission?
• What is the future of charitable giving?
All projects are tailored specifically, looked at with a fresh pair of eyes. By deeply immersing themselves in their client's business, they pull apart problems and can look at everything from a 360 perspective. By applying advanced quantitative analytical, and creative qual, they unlock insights focused on - Brand positioning + storytelling, Messaging Strategy, Consumer Insights, Cultural exposes, and customer experience.
As a Strategist, you'll be an integral part of the team – leading awesome commercial clients from initial de-brief to the final presentation and insight implementation. Your days will be an accumulation of:
• Leading project teams and growing relationships with commercial clients
• Moderating interviews, consumer groups, ethnographies; leading innovation labs and client work-sessions
• Analysing qualitative and quantitative data
• Spearheading + overseeing the development of strategy and insights decks, discussion guides, deliverables, etc.
• Delivering insights, recommendations, + solutions that drive ROI and growth
• Guiding + mentoring strategists + associate strategists + qualitative researchers
• Writing winning pitches, proposals, and new business
• Chatting + socialising with your team over lunchtime yoga, or Friday zoom nibbles
It's essential that you have prior commercial insights and strategy experience within an agency or consultancy. You have proven relationships with brands and are experience running multifaceted market research projects end-to-end. Your expertise lies in your big-picture thinking, exceptional communication, and people skills.
You're ready to take on greater ownership at a tight-knit and innovative firm where you'll touch every aspect of the business and play an instrumental role in shaping new offerings and methodologies, as well as the internal culture and team.
Additionally, you are – curious, human, playful, inventive, bold, colourful, and passionate. We spend a large proportion of our life at work, and this agency is committed to making it an amazing place to be.
To apply, please get in touch with Emily Moser at Resources Group – firstname.lastname@example.org or c