Market Research Strategist – Behaviour Change Policy
$85,000 - $110,000 + SUPER
At this insights and research agency, strategy drives creativity. And, as they continue to expand and evolve, they’re looking for a qualitative & quantitative market research strategist to join them.
Who are they?
Award-winning global insights and research consultancy are specialists in understanding and influencing behaviour.
Founded on distilling the why, they’ve grown into a 100+ consultancy with offices in London, NYC, Shanghai, Melbourne, and Sydney from a two-person band. Clients entrust them to deliver insights, recommendations, nudges, and implementable solutions and drive behaviour change.
Always thinking, never boring, the work they do ignites change. From speeding up the diagnosis of rare disused to reducing bullying within the fire department and encouraging Australians to cycle rather than take the bus.
They partner with global commercial brands such as Google, Uber, and Diageo to trailblazing start-ups and social, NGO, and government departments every day – answering their most complex business, organizational, and people problems.
Who are you?
You’re an experienced market researcher (qualitative or quantitative) with a passion for uncovering cultural insights that surface opportunities—cutting through complexity with solutions to problems—finding ways to build meaning into brands, experiences, and communication platforms. You’re somebody who enjoys a new challenge each day.
• You will be comfortable with conducting and carrying out qualitative and quantitative research – from IDI’s, groups, and workshops, to survey design and online moderation
• You’ll manage ad-hoc projects from initial client brief to designing research, running fieldwork, reporting, insight generation, and presenting
• You’ll dig deep into understanding the why and use data to tell a story
• You’ll distil and develop insights through careful analysis of your research and the world around you.
• You will translate cultural trends and insights through strategic platforms and creative ideas.
• You’ll work with data analysts to incorporate analytics into the strategic process, informing insights and ideas.
The culture of this agency is brilliant. They offer real work-life balance, with flexible working hours, development plans, wellness programs, gym memberships, industry events, additional annual leave, and an open-door policy. There is no glass ceiling here, promotions are rewarded on merit, and all ideas are encouraged.
Sparked your interest? To apply, please get in touch with Emily Moser at Resources Group or call me on 0449 172 882 for additional information