Operations Manager / Project Manager – Full-service research agency
Sydney (or remote)
$70,000 - $90,000 package (Experience depending)
The agency: Strategic Market Research Agency
This boutique consultancy blends qualitative and quantitative market research with behavioral science to understand human behavior.
Speacliased within the healthcare sector – they are focused on improving people's lives. Their insights speed up the diagnosis of rare diseases, empower patients to influence doctors' treatment plans, improve the cancer patients' experience, and correct medication dosing errors. It's impactful, complex, and varied work.
The role: Operations Manager/ Fieldwork Manager/ Project Manager
We're looking for market research-all-rounders with experience in project management, operations, online research, fieldwork, qualitative recruitment, and making things happen. You'll be joining a talented multidisciplinary team from all walks of life, academia, market research, behavioral economics, and analytics, striving to ask clients the right questions to get to the right solutions.
• Setting up projects within the workflow/project management system
• Managing researcher diaries, booking interviews and appointments
• Liaising with recruiters/external suppliers for qual recruitment and fieldwork
• Helping write screeners and overseeing the recruitment process
• Managing incentives, sign sheets/consent forms, stimulus, etc
• Supervising the delivery of Quant fieldwork
• Controlling fieldwork budgets and overseeing quality (ISO Standards)
• Management of the online Qual software/platform
Happy keeping the balls in the air when it comes to looking after the fieldwork element of a broad spectrum of projects; you'll also need to be able to pull the rabbit out of the hat when it comes to getting the job done.
It's essential that you have:
• Market research fieldwork management experience (either Qual and/or Quant)
• Excellent project management and administration skills
• An eye for detail, excellent problem solving and communication skills
• A passion for excellence and can-do attitude
• An interest in healthcare research would be advantageous,
Interested? Please contact Emily Moser at Resources Group, email@example.com or call me on +61 449 172 832 to apply or for any additional formulation