Client Insights Director – Financial Services expert
Melbourne, AUD110,000 – AUD120,000 + bonus + benefits
Join the premier provider of comprehensive business intelligence and market research to the financial services industry in Australia.
In this role you’ll become 2IC to a Big 4 Bank client, providing insightful, valuable, and actionable recommendations to inform business strategy.
If you’re building your insights career and name in financial services, this is a high-profile role getting you directly in front of VIP banking stakeholders, with a segue way to Director level.
• Manage a flagship portfolio of FS organisations including a high-profile big 4 bank
• Attentively engage, explore, and uncover opportunities to strengthen stakeholder relationships
• Proactively understand needs and conduct ad hoc analysis
• Mine data from the most comprehensive retail and business financial services research program in Australia
• Work closely with a team of Analysts to produce bespoke content and reports
• Present regular strategic presentations to bring insights to life and empower decision making
• Build up your knowledge as a FS expert across categories banking, insurance, wealth, credit, and superannuation
This advisory agency is an established, trusted, awarded, and dominating figure in financial services world. They can offer you the next step up in your career in an empowering, meritocratic, diverse, and collaborative work environment.
• Prior experience in consumer or business research
• Ideally in another leading consultancy or clientside insight’s role
• Prior experience in syndicated market research ideal
• Knowledge of quantitative research methods and survey data
• A natural affinity for large data sets and finding the story
• Excellent writing and reporting skills coupled with commercial nous
• Prior financial service experience advantageous
• Experience successfully leading client relationships.
In return you can expect strong leadership, a vibrant team, all the DP/PM support you need from a strong operations team, state of the art technology and continued flexible working and big agency employee benefits.
Interested? I’d love to have a chat on 0452417265 or send your CV to Gemma Lewis at email@example.com.