Senior Brand Strategist – Brand Lover / Consumer insights
Melbourne, $70,000 – $90,000 + benefits
We are looking for a brand lover with a passion for behaviour and culture, and an aptitude for logical analysis, problem solving and storytelling.
Using the latest consumer insights frameworks, you’ll take major brand clients on a journey to illuminate their customer base and pinpoint their future strategy.
You’ll love the variety of juggling different types of projects - brand & comms strategy, brand positioning, exploratory research into product and concept ideas, digital/social listening, and film research.
Why do their team stay??
• Ultimate workplace flexibility – post-lockdown you can decide if you want to work from home or the office as long as you’re there in person once a month for a long team lunch day
• 4.5-day weeks – finish up early on a Friday to enjoy a longer weekend
• Lovely clients – trusted relationships working with trailblazing start-ups and household names across retail, charity, media, FMCG, banking, entertainment
• Profit share – this senior leadership team invests profit back into their people with a significant annual bonus
• Strong moral compass – this agency doesn’t waver from their values and they will turn down work that doesn’t meet them (no gambling, tobacco etc)
• Sustainability – committed to working ethically and sustainably
Day to day responsibilities:
• Jump onto 1 or 2 major brand trackers as your bread and butter and then lots of ad hoc work
• Manage relationships within a tailored client portfolio to meet your interests
• Immerse yourself in clients’ problems to design customized quantitative market research solutions
• Support the entire research consulting process from pitch to final presentation
• Bring ideas, creativity, and brand passion to all projects
• Critical analysis, reporting and presenting of consumer insights and strategic recommendations
• Support and develop junior team members towards official management responsibilities
What do you need to apply?
• Minimum of 3+ years in consumer insights
• Prior experience in a market research consulting environment
• Confident in quantitative research methods/ survey design
• Versatility and agility to juggle multiple clients and projects
• Passionate about supporting people
• Passionate about excelling client expectations
• Interested in learning new topics and expanding your research tool-kit
• Excellent analytical abilities – SPSS or equivalent
This agency will offer you a very tailored experience where you’ll be seen as an individual but warmed in the gang. There is an emphasis on mental health and putting the team above clients. It’s great work with great people, shaped to fit your goals, interests and life stage.
Keen to hear more? Get in touch with Gemma Lewis on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 04 524 17265.