Quantitative Strategist - Brand & Communications Research
Sydney $90,000 - $110,000
This branding agency is ahead of the curve focused on innovation they have a future focused approach to problem solving.
The culture of the business is founded in collaboration, creativity and thinking outside the norm. The team are an eclectic bunch who kick goals, love what they do and have fun doing it!
As a trusted research partner from trailblazing start-ups to loved household names within the entertainment, film, media, technology, charity, retail, and aviation space. They connect the dots between humans, and brands.
Through customised applications of advanced quantitative, emotive qualitative, and cultural insight techniques, they provide clients with strategic growth recommendations around, category development, digital effectiveness advertising, brand experience, activation, customer experience, innovation, and brand.
2021 is accelerated growth for the business and are looking for driven, creative, and switched-on quantitative strategist to join them.
A pivotal role where you will be entrusted to lead client relationships, mentor juniors, and have input into innovation of new business practices/methodologies. The business encourages a free flow of creative thinking, and you will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas as well as employ more traditional research methodologies.
What set’s this agency apart is their ability to deliver applied insights, acting as strategic advisors, coaching business to implement changes, and see results!
• C4+ years quantitative research/insights/strategy or branding experience
• Strong technical skills with SPSS, Q and excel
• Experience managing projects from proposal through to final presentation
• Confidence when presenting and storytelling
• Deep passion for human behaviour, brands, trends, and marketing
• A positive, can-do approach and be a natural ‘people’ person
• Commercially astute with strong relationship and client management skills
• Uncapped room for career progression and fast-tracked promotions
• 25+ days annual leave
• Tailored development plans and coaching
• Charity days
• Flexible working arrangements to suit your life
• Annual bonus and profit-share pool
If you are interested, I’d love to connect. Please contact Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 449 172 882 for additional information