Senior Client & Insights Manager – FMCG Innovation
Auckland, NZD$80,000 - $95,000
We are searching for a Senior Client & Insights Manager to handle a portfolio of top-tier, multi-national FMCG accounts.
A very bright, very inquisitive, very natural account lead who loves the nuances of different client’s personalities and requirements.
FMCG Business Intelligence + Trends + Data
You would be good at client servicing in any context, but FMCG is your passion. As such you will be excited by the idea of working for the premier supplier of market data, trend tracking and consumer analysis to the Food and Drink industry.
With offices around the world, you will enjoy a global view of CPG innovation at an international business that is packaged up nicely in a close-knit Auckland team, which services the ANZ region.
• Manage your client portfolio – With a very proactive style of relationship management. You will show commitment, diligence, and genuine passion to secure and enhance relationships with major FMCGs and Retailers.
• Growing existing accounts – A go-getter with sharp attention to detail who can spot opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell.
• Insights – You will respond to client briefs, dig into data and prepare customized reports and presentations.
• Trends presentations – You’ll enjoy producing and presenting regular presentations across various FMCG topic to showcase content.
• Deliver creative business solutions – Look for creative, customized solutions to your clients needs.
• Demonstrate CPG knowledge – keep your finger on the pulse of what is happening in Retail and FMCG.
• Previous experience in client servicing or account management
• Experience in a relevant field ie) FMCG or Market Research/Business Intelligence
• You should either be able to talk ‘data’ or talk ‘FMCG’
• Client-obsessed –you love getting to know their strategic objectives inside out
• Commercially minded – you have a proven track record of safeguarding and expanding revenue
• Data driven – you’re interested in data strategy
• Insights driven – you can interpret data sets to build compelling commercial stories
• Self-driven – You’re led by an innate desire to be the best you can be
This role offers ultimate home working flexibility going forward. We can offer a competitive base salary and bonus, global brand, and a growing team in Auckland.
Interested?? Send your CV to Gemma Lewis (Director, APAC) at Resources Group email@example.com or call Gemma on 0452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and other related opportunities.