Client & Insights Executive – FMCG Innovation
Sydney, $55,000 - $62,000 + SUPER
Do you want to work for the world’s leading market intelligence agency?
Are you naturally gregarious and able to build rapport with people?
Are you interested in consumer trends particularly in FMCG?
This is an exceptional role for an aspiring client account manager with a passion for data and insight. It’s a hybrid role leveraging your natural talents in client service & data strategy.
• Help manage a portfolio of top-tier, multi-national FMCG accounts
• Become an expert on a suite of research products
• Train clients on how to use the research products and get the best out of their data
• Proactively communicate with clients to understand their needs
• Respond to client briefs to produce insights reports
• Spot opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
• Exceed client’s service expectations
• Become an expert in FMCG innovation
• Work for a large, globally recognizable agency
• Enjoy famous food & drink clients like Unilever, Simplot, Nestle etc
• Full training and development under the mentorship of a fab line manager
• Close-knit Sydney team with CBD office servicing ANZ clients
• Future secondment opportunities
• Regular treats, flexible working, promotional opportunities
• At least 12 months experience working in data strategy/account management
• Some experience in business intelligence/market research ideal
• Passion for FMCG ideal
• A naturally, gregarious individual who loves building connections
• Data-driven – you’re interested in data and building stories from data
Interested?? Send your CV to Gemma Lewis (Director, APAC) at Resources Group firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gemma on 0452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and other related opportunities.