Research Project Manager / Insights Consultant – CX & VOC Insights
$70,000 - $90,000 + superannuation
This customer experience & insights consultancy is an expert at connecting businesses with customers! Their technologically advanced dashboard, leading Voice of the Customer program, and tailored research combined give them access to real-time insights. They ensure their clients are ahead of the competition.
With a global presence and offices in Sydney and London, they are growing impressively. They have a collaborative culture; they are fun, dynamic, highly consultative, and embrace innovation and technology. There are no egos here, and they place a large emphasis on their employees' career development and progression.
The role: Project Manager / Insights Consultant
In this multifaceted role, you will use your strong client and project management skills, coupled with your strong analytical ability – translating data into recommendations and insights that ignite success.
Partnering with a leading financial provider, you will become an extension of their research and insights team. Fully integrated into their team, you'll have a real impact, not only delivering insights but implementing, executing, and tracking their success. From customer experience, customer satisfaction to employee engagement and user experience – your stakeholders will vary from the marketing team to C-suite executives across the board.
The day-to-day: What will you do?
• Client account management and relationship building
• End-to-end project management
• Questionnaire design
• Data analysis
• Manipulating and interrogating data, putting out key insights
• Setting up VOC and CX programs, providing clients with training and troubleshooting
• Technical reporting
• Stakeholder presenting
• Implementing and executing insights from conception through to delivery
• Prior insights, consulting, data, or project management experience within technology, online panel, or market research agency
• Strong technical and analytical capabilities – SPSS, Q, Confirmit, excel
• Client management and consulting experience (you can pull insights out of data)
• An inherent interest in insights, technology, and an eye for detail.
• Voice of the Customer or Customer Experience project experience is advantageous
If you have experience in a research or panel agency and want to join a technology-driven insights consultancy, I'd love to hear from you. To apply, or for further information, please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on +61 449 172 882