Behavioural Science Consultant – Management Consultancy
Melbourne OR Sydney
$75,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation
Join a high-profile Management Consultancy as a Behavioural Science Consultant and accelerate your personal and professional development.
Through the unique application of qualitative and quantitative research, analytics, and behavioural science, this agency delivers solutions, interventions and executes change that unlocks growth opportunities, igniting change and tangible ROI. They create behaviour change.
The team & culture
• Highly talented and passionate people – best behavioural economist and researchers in Australia
• Accelerated personal and professional growth through tailored L&D
• Fast-paced environment with a tremendous variety in project type and client base
• Flat structure, agile and flexible working
• Rigorous behavioural science techniques and tools
• High-profile client relationships with commercial and government organisations
• Intellectually curious colleagues
• Annual bonus structures and uncapped development opportunities
• 100% independently owned
• Promotions based on merit, if your kick goals, you’ll be rewarded!
What you'll do
As a Behavioural Science Consultant, you'll create change for commercial clients within the technology, finance, retail, services, and social sector – solving real-world problems.
Through integrating Behavioural science with analytics and creativity partnering with seniors, you will design targeted, practical, and implementable behavioural interactions that drive ROI and commercial growth.
Client-facing, you'll be hands-on with everything from taking client briefs, designing research and hypothesis, running research through to insight delivering and executing behaviourally optimised communications, sales processes, assets, and training. Participate in several projects at once, variety is prevalent here, and you’ll have seniors’ mentor, develop, and elevate your thinking.
The skills you'll need
You'll need good psychology and behavioural science economics knowledge, coupled with commercial agency experience in research, consultancy, design, and evaluation work.
We'll also look for you to bring:
• A background in designing and delivering successful behavioural interventions
• Qualitative skills – experience running IDIs, workshops, and facilitation
• Quantitative and analytical skills – developing questionaries, data analysis, and reporting
• An eye for detail
• Exceptional communication skills and commercial acumen
• Experience in reviewing research & evidence-based evaluation trends
• Project management and stakeholder management skills
• An ability to translate complex information into simple recommendations
• The ability to be flexible in your response to change
• Enthusiasm, passion, and drive coupled with an inherent interest in Behavioural Economics and Human Behaviour
To apply, please email Emily Moser at Resources Group email@example.com or call me on +61 449 172 882 for additional information