Programmer/Analyst – Market Research Agency
Melbourne, $75,000 - $90,000 + benefits
Join a leading market research agency delivering high-end survey-based research.
This role sits fully integrated in a top team of research consultants as the in-house data operations expert in survey scripting, data collection, data processing and data reporting.
We are looking for a high calibre of candidate, with significant experience in the entire survey data delivery lifecycle, with exceptional technical skills, accuracy, and quality control.
Key skills required:
• Front end scripting using Qualtrics, but open to any leading survey tool
• Cross tabs & data manipulation using SPSS/Q
• Experience in dashboard technology like Power BI, Tableau etc
• Experience in improving processes and data efficiencies
• Interest in assisting with the health and management of the panel
• Fantastic communications skills to liaise with internal stakeholders
• Back-end programming is highly sought after (HTML, CSS, JScript, R, Perl, SQL)
• The ability to juggle multiple projects and timelines
Perfect if you thrive in a collaborative team environment. Everyone has a part to play and comes together, flexibly to ensure projects are delivered successfully to high client satisfaction.
You’ll enjoy a busy, agile role where you’ll work on multiple projects across diverse sectors and clients and every day will be different depending on the workflow.
We are looking for someone confident in themselves, who can work independently and lead best-practice in data operations. You’ll have full support from your leaders and teammates.
This is a highly regarded market research team, part of a larger Australian group committed to thorough training, flexible work practices, extensive company benefits, top of the range software, and social perks.
A healthy work-life balance is always cultivated.
Send your CV to Gemma Lewis (Director, APAC) at Resources Group firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gemma on 0452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and other related opportunities.