Market Research Executive – Global Leader/ Full training
Sydney, $55,000 - $60,000 + SUPER
• Are you analytical?
• Do you like making evidence-based decisions?
• Can you wrap your head around numbers and tell their story?
• Are you good at synthesising information into a well written argument?
• Do you want to apply these skills in a commercial, consulting context?
About the company:
One of the best-respected consultancies in Australian market research, specialist in financial services.
They survey 500,000 + consumers every year to understand changing consumer attitudes and behaviours.
That data is used to advise an impressive client portfolio of ALL the major banks and financial institutions with cutting edge strategic insights and recommendations.
A large, global company with offices around the world. The Sydney team is a fast-paced, fun, social place to work offering continued training and professional development, monthly employee awards, drinks, early-finish Fridays, birthdays off, team activities and more up for grabs. People go on to brilliant things from here.
About the role:
As a Research Executive, you will build solid foundational skills in:
• Research design – syndicated and customised quantitative survey design
• Project Management – oversee data collection
• Data Analysis – dive into data sets to pull out crucial insights
• Reporting – Produce regular insightful content from data – reports, presentations, dashboards
• Client management – Attend meetings, build rapport, answer bespoke client questions about the data
You’ll enjoy support from brilliant mentors and fast track progression based purely on performance and not years on the job.
About your skills:
• A relevant degree ideally in Marketing, Business or Research.
• 1-2 years experience in a market research or a client insights role
• A positive, self-starter
• A curious and critical mind
• Excellent at multi-tasking and working to multiple deadlines
• Ideally some experience using statistical analysis software like Q or SPSS
• An interest in financial services
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on +61 (0) 452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.