Associate Director – Health – Evaluation and Advisory
£45,000 - £60,000 + Benefits – London / Remote working
This specialist team conduct a diverse range of evaluation and advisory work with a focus on Health for clients including national bodies, think tanks, regulatory and professional bodies, academic institutions and third sector organisations. They work with some of the most prominent and influential policy areas including the role of digital technologies in delivering care and health inequalities. They also have exciting plans to expand the range of subjects they work on as well as the services they offer clients.
More specifically you will get involved in:
- Management of large scale evaluation projects throughout the full project cycle, managing teams of consultants and social researchers
- Leadership of evaluation studies from design through to interpretation of findings and recommendations
- Responsibility for developing day-to-day client relationships ensuring projects are delivered to budget and timescale
- Presentation of results to clients and stakeholders
- Leadership of evaluation proposals as part of a wider team
- Line management of junior staff within the team
- Development of a profile for specialist expertise in a specific policy or methodological area;
- Involvement in the strategic and operational management of the team
This agency has a great and diverse culture – full of enthusiastic people from a range of backgrounds that bring fresh perspectives and skills. They continually invest in their employees in terms of training and advancement opportunities, ensuring you keep your career moving forwards and on the right track!