Business Development Manager – Data Products & Services
Sydney, OTE c$140,000 - $160,000++ plus super (includes comms)
Our client is an international market research and data analytics group. In Australia, they grew 60% in revenue last year and they’re not slowing down.
As such, they’re beefing up their fast, fearless, and effective sales team to drive future growth by taking their brilliant services into unconquered areas of the ANZ market.
This is lucrative, consultative business development that will futureproof your knowledge and earning potential in the exciting field of technology and data.
• Target and win new business – mapping leads, initiating contact, building rapport
• Write and deliver winning pitches – working collaboratively with consultants
• Develop existing accounts – understanding business needs, spotting growth opportunities, tailoring solutions
• Devise new sales strategies which are scalable – partner with your global peers to define the go-to-market strategy
• Work with the client success and delivery teams to ensure client commitments are met
• Promote, market and represent the company at industry events, conferences, etc
Top 5 reasons to work here:
1. Leverage the power of one of the world’s largest research networks in their fast-growing Sydney team
2. Powerful proprietary data, products and customised research solutions to take to market
3. A respectful, flexible and innovative culture
4. High earning potential with a competitive base plus uncapped comms plus benefits
• As a natural hunter, you will build relationships easily with your amazing interpersonal skills
• A positive influence over the sales team with your work ethic, never leaving any stone unturned.
• Sales focussed with a high motivation to achieve and exceed your targets
• Prior experience of success in B2B sales is essential, ideally in market research, consumer insights or business intelligence.
• Proven ability to engage with c-suite decision-makers
• Able to contribute and lead as part of a team.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)452417265.