Senior Media Analyst - For the love of sport.
Melbourne, $75,000 - $85,000+SUPER
The Olympics are over but your obsession for all things sport isn’t, so we’ve got just the ticket.
Develop your insights career with a global market research and data analytics group, in the exclusive sports and entertainment division.
Leveraging your skills in full-service media research with high-level client engagement across some of Australia’s leading sports organisations. We’re talking the likes of AFL, NRL, Tennis Australia, Cricket Australia. Need I say more?
• Cross-platform media tracking and evaluation research – TV, social, digital etc.
• High-quality relationship management – ensuring successful client engagement
• Extracting, connecting, and managing media data from a variety of sources
• Digging into data to pull out meaningful insights re. ROI for media investments
• Daily project management, liaising with data operations teams
• Regular reporting via written reports, online dashboards, and strategic presentations
• Working closely with the customised research team
Top 5 things you’ll love:
1. Amazing office space in vibrant, cool, foodie area close to city CBD.
2. A globally reputable company with international offices and potential future secondments to NY, London, Dubai etc
3. Fun, dynamic, social, passionate local Melbourne team that’s growing quickly
4. Get paid to talk sport all day long working with major sporting bodies and rights holders!
5. Competitive base, plus bonus, plus bens, flexi working and growth opportunities
Key skills requirements:
• A university degree in a relevant field
• Prior experience working in media evaluation, sponsorship, or market research
• Agency experience ideal – able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
• Experienced in social media and digital monitoring analysis
• A highly engaging client leader, committed to quality
• Strong research, analysis (Excel) and writing skills
Don’t sit on the sideline, roles like this don’t pop up very often. Give MD Gemma Lewis a call to discuss on 0452417265 or send your CV email@example.com.