Senior Analytics Consultant – Loyalty Data Strategy
Sydney, $130,000 - $150,000 + bonus + big agency benefits
Our client is a fast paced, technology driven Data Consultancy.
A global leader with innovation and entrepreneurialism in their DNA.
They consult with the major FMCG manufacturers, Grocers and Retailers to provide a complete picture of market dynamics and shopper preferences.
This is an exciting leadership opportunity to work with their latest, news-worthy technology that leverages the power of rich customer loyalty data. Optimising marketing campaigns, personalising the shopper experience, optimising range, product profiles and illuminating spaces for growth.
• Successfully engage a client portfolio of blue-chip FMCGs
• Consult with clients to define business problems
• Manage a small team of consultants
• Analyse and interpret Customer Loyalty data
• Deliver actionable strategy
• Work strategically and develop alliances across the business
• Bring new ideas and thought leadership to the team
• Work closely with the leadership team
• Expertise in shopper/category insights and analytics
• Previous experience with customer loyalty data essential
• Panel, survey data or POS data also highly regarded
• A natural communicator, great at establishing rapport
• Ideally prior agency experience managing multiple accounts
• A curious, creative, and problem-solving mindset
• Game-changing technology, that allows for faster decisions
• Flexible home and office working
• Newly refurbed, state-of-the-art office
• 5 weeks + annual leave
• Generous parental schemes
• Formulised training and development programs
• Kind, social, collaborative team culture
Able to onboard people immediately, with the systems and processes in place to fully support you working remotely, this role is available now – don’t delay, apply today.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)452417265.