Consultant – CX Technology & Research
Sydney, $75,000 - $90,000 + SUPER
What value could you add to a large Customer Experience program at one of Australia’s largest banks?
This is an exciting and vast program of CX research which is used to drive improvements in the customer journey across a wide range of interactions, putting the research team in partnership with stakeholders across the whole business – brand, customer service, digital and product, consumer & BtoB.
Our client is a global CX Research Agency, expert in building customer and employee engagement platforms. They bridge the gap between research consultancy and technology and are influential in helping the world’s biggest brands create the best customer experiences.
This is a client facing role leading engagement with a large Australian bank. However, you will also enjoy the variety of other large service clients.
• Design new CX research channels (quantitative)
• Develop strategic partnerships with stakeholders
• End to end project management of research programs
• Data Analysis and interpretation
• Insights reporting and presentations
• Liaising closely with the technical team on dashboards
• Experience in CX Research in a quantitative role for a market research agency
• Excellent client servicing skills
• A track record of delivering large scale or complex research programs
• Highly technically skill set – SPSS, Q, Confirm It etc
• Ideally comfortable with statistical analysis techniques
Above all, we are looking for an intuitive, dedicated researcher who is looking to make a difference. Everything this agency does is highly impactful and highly commercial. They like to challenge their own thinking, and that of their clients to evolve and grow.
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on +61 (0) 452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.