Quantitative Research Associate – Contemporary Social Issues
$65,000 - $75,000 + super
Our client is a leading Australian Social Research Agency dedicated to Social and Government Research. They work across a large range of fascinating projects such as service evaluation, policy evaluation and opinion research. They set the bar high and provide world-class research solutions to contemporary social issues.
Experts at collecting, synthesising, and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data, they work across all facets of state and research. Diverse, meaningful topics such as housing, health, education, crime, transport, and government services.
They are skilled at ensuring the participation of marginalised and vulnerable members of the community.
Key responsibilities as a Research Associate:
• Assisting with tenders and proposal writing
• Quantitative research and questionnaire design
• Supplier and fieldwork management
• Data Analysis (SPSS)
• Strategic insights generation, reporting and presenting
• Day to day client management
This team is well respected by the industry for the quality of their methodologies and their ability to innovate, especially when dealing with hard-to-reach respondents, so you will also need to be comfortable working in at times uncharted waters.
Key skill requirements:
• A good grounding in quantitative research
• Experience working within a market/social research agency (1-2 years’ experience essential).
• Passion for Social & Government Research
• A people person
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent communication/writing skills
So, if you are looking to make a difference what are you waiting for? Apply today! Send your CV to Gemma Lewis at Resources Group: firstname.lastname@example.org