Dualist Senior Research Manager – B2B and CX
$80,000-$90,000 + super
• An agency that is reputable for their business-focused research and CX offering
• Manage thought-provoking, high-end strategic projects for big names in services & technology
• An autonomous role giving you a platform to step up to AD level and beyond
Very well respected agency specialising in Customer Experience, Satisfaction, and Strategy. Manage highly valuable client accounts, delivering analysis strategy and insights.
This agency provides strategic guidance and consultancy, data analysis and modeling, industry overview analysis, and customer research and insights. The client base is varied; however, they have strong and long-standing relationships with major players in the services, automotive, and technology industries. In particular, they are doing a lot in the ‘disruption’ space; they are best known for their expertise in b2b research and cx/customer journey mapping.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will join a 20+ team of passionate and clever individuals working in close collaboration under a senior team who will empower and encourage your autonomy. You’ll play a significant role in delivering projects grounded in both quant and qual – getting involved in kick-off meetings, writing proposals, designing research methods, project management, analysis, reporting, and presenting.
• Most likely 4+ years’ solid market research agency experience
• Commercial use of both quantitative and qualitative research techniques
• Interested and experienced in b2b and services industries
• Curious and passionate about helping clients succeed
• Inquisitive nature and a desire to go beyond the numbers
To apply, please get in touch with Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 449 172 882 for additional information