Project Manager / Insight Consultant – Voice of the Customer Insights
$70,000 - $80,000 + superannuation
This Customer Experience and Insights consultancy is an expert at connecting businesses with their customers in real-time through their technologically advanced dashboard, Voice of the Customer program, and tailored consulting.
With offices across Sydney and London, the organisation is growing impressively. They have a collaborative culture; they are fun, dynamic, highly consultative, and embrace innovation and technology. There are no egos here, and the business places a large emphasis on career development and flexible working.
The role: Project Manager / Insights Consultant
In a multifaceted role, you will use your strong client and project management skills and analytical ability to translate data into recommendations and insights.
Partnering with a leading financial provider, you’ll become fully integrated into their business and supporting them with implementing change to improve their customer experience, customer satisfaction, employee engagement, and user experience. It’s a super rewarding role; you’ll have a real impact in implementing positive change and shaping your client’s future.
You’ll be responsible for:
• Client account management & lasing with internal and external stakeholders
• End-to-end project management
• Data analysis
• Manipulating, interrogating, and data to find key insights
• Setting up VOC and CX program, providing clients with training and troubleshooting
• Technical reporting
• Insight generation and assisting with client presentations
• Supporting directors on high-profile strategy pieces of work
• Prior insights, consulting, data, or project management experience within technology, online panel, or market research consultancy
• A desire to develop, learn and grow your insights, data, and technology skills
• Voice of the Customer or Customer Experience project experience
• Strong technical and analytical capabilities
• Client management and consulting experience (you can pull key insights out of data and use that to tell a story)
• An inherent interest in insights, technology, and an eye for detail
If you have experience in a research or panel agency and want to join a technology-driven insights consultancy, I’d love to hear from you.
To apply, or for further information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 449 172 882