Quantitative Consultant / Senior – Strategic research consultancy
$80,000 - $110,000 + super
The agency: Boutique research agency that mirrors a management consultancy. Through their unique blend of strategy & qualitative/quantitative, they deliver high-quality, innovative client-led solutions.
They have a truly customised and project-specific approach to problem-solving. Technologically advanced and at the cutting edge of research, they’re always looking for new ways of finding solutions and emphasizing methodological development.
Partnering with leading commercial businesses across a wide range of sectors from retail, telecoms, financial services, and technology, they’re agile in their abilities. They thrive off variety; from large-scale brand trackers & customer satisfaction projects to bespoke innovation, segmentation, pricing, and innovation projects, no two days are the same.
Due to exciting internal promotions and commercial growth, they have two gaps in their team:
A Quantitative Consultant: You will manage small accounts end-to-end from; writing questionnaires, data analysis, insights generation, reporting, and presenting. You get a kick out of solving meaty client problems and will benefit from high-level training, mentorship, and fast-tracked career progression.
A Quantitative Senior Consultant: Your prior experience in high-level thinking, people management, and handling clients will be key. You will be the lead when taking large clients briefs, writing proposals, and delivering story lead presentations. Your strengths lie in getting under the skin of client’s business issues & solving complex problems.
• 5+ years’ market research experience – customised consumer agency
• An impressive quantitative toolkit – SPSS, Q, and excel skills
• Desire to lead client accounts autonomously
• A natural ability to solve problems & turn complex data into clear ideas
• Hands-on experience running projects from pitch through to final presentation
• Tailored training and development plans
• Accelerated promotions with a fast track to director-level positions
• Flexible working arrangements
• Awesome offices, close to bars, resultants, and cafes
• Technology allowance
• Home office setup
• Annual strategy trips and conferences
• Social events – weekly drinks, Christmas parties & birthday celebrations
• Supportive and hands-on leadership (a no-ego environment)
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser, email@example.com, or call me on +61 449 172 882 for additional information.