Quantitative Senior Consultant – Boutique Management Consultancy
$90,000 - $110,000 + SUPER
Strategic, innovative, and agile, this boutique Market Research & Brand agency mirrors a Management Consultancy.
Nestled in the vibrant outskirts of the Sydney CBD, they are 100% independently owned, with a culture of flexibility, big picture thinking, and the ability to answer intricate business problems.
Harnessing the most sophisticated quantitative and quantitative research methods combined with advanced analytics and strategic thinking translates complex data into simple solutions for top-tier commercial brands.
About the agency:
• 100% independently owned (no red tape)
• Motivated and intelligent team of strategist researchers and analysts
• Genuine work-life balance, ensuring people do the things they love outside of the office
• Sleek offices with state-of-the-art technology
• Culture of collaboration with a no ego-environment
• Down to earth, genuine, and approachable senior leadership team
• Focused on their team's progression – tailored L&D and uncapped room for growth
The role: Quantitative Consultant / Senior Consultant
Reporting to the quantitative director, with direct access to top management, you'll be encouraged to expand your technical tools and elevate your strategic thinking to manage client accounts independently.
Like a hand on the quantitative thinker, your days will be an accumulation of:
Strategically managing client accounts within the tech, services, finance, and aviation sector
• Leading projects (ad-hoc & tracking) from innovation and U&A to pricing and customer experience
• Taking client briefs, understanding their business pain points
• Questionnaire and research design
• Hands-on quantitative data analysis (Q, SPSS, or excel)
• Insight generation and finding solutions
• Delivering impactful presentations that ignites change
• Mentoring juniors and bringing new ideas to the table
• Prior quantitative research experience gained in a research/insight/ brand or management consultancy
• Confidence running commercial projects from pitch through to presentation
• Hands-on technical skills with Q, SPSS, or Excel
• The desire to further your analytical skills in choice modelling, segmentation, and conjoint analysis
• A curious mind, always questioning the mind
• Tenacity, motivation, and the drive to step into a more autonomous role
To apply, don't hesitate to contact Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 44172 882 for a confidential chat