Director – Shopper Insights, big data, and predictive analytics
$200,000 - $210,000 + superannuation + benefits
At the forefront of innovation, this insights & analytics consultancy delivers real-time consumer and shopper insights that ignite growth!
Through the unique application of big data, insights and predictive analytics, coupled with expert consulting, they have their finger firmly on the pulse of the everchanging FMCG consumer landscape. With a global presence, award-winning reputation, and an exceptional leadership team – they are an agency of choice.
The role: Director – Food and Grocery Insights
A rare opportunity has arisen within Australia’s most successful and technologically advanced Food and Grocery team. As they step into an exhilarating new wave of growth and transformation, the team is looking for an inspiring, proven commercial leader to join them with a seat at the leadership table.
Retailers and manufactures trust this team to deliver insights that drive commercial growth, ROI, and category success. From promotions and price optimization, through to new product development, category expansion and customer profiling, there is continuous variety here.
A multifaceted role, you’ll have overarching commercial responsibility for:
• Training, coaching, and developing an elite team of 30+ insights professionals
• Inspiring your colleagues to dig deeper into insights and elevate their thinking, ensuring they secure their own client portfolio
• Deepening client relationships with C-suite executives across large complex accounts
• Pitching and winning new business with FMCG, Food and Grocery brands across Australia and the APAC region
• Managing a P&L, maintaining budgets, ensuring profitability & growth within the team, whilst delivering long-term plans, and strategic initiatives
• Dealing with complex stakeholder relationships and solving big problems
• Partnering with the global senior leadership team - bringing new tools, ideas, and solutions to future-proof the business’s growth
• A high performing and proven commercial leader with extensive and diverse industry knowledge within the FMCG shopper, insights data and analytics landscape.
• Experience at Nielsen, Quantium or manufacture side is highly advantageous.
• Analytically minded, you’re technologically smart and have strong hands-on experience manipulating and getting insights from scan, POS, shopper, and loyalty data.
• Astute commercial acumen, storytelling and negational skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders within the FMCG, Food and Grocery sector.
• Hands on experience leading high preforming teams. As a natural leader, your passionate about accelerating individual’s progression progress and empowering those around you! You take pride in the strong working relationships that you’ve developed with your clients, customers, suppliers, and colleagues throughout your career. Soft skills in communication, big picture thinking, empathy and trust are essential.
Interested, or would like additional information – please contact Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 449 172 882 for a confidential discussion