Melbourne or Sydney, $70,000 - $120,000 + benefits
One of Australia’s most successful, progressive, and independent insight and strategy agencies. Over the last 15 years they have built an incredible base of blue-chip clients across three offices in Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane.
Right now, it’s a particularly exciting time as they pioneer the latest in cultural strategy, behavioural science and disruptive AI technology to create breakthrough insights and solve complex brand challenges in new and imaginative ways.
The role of Senior/Brand Strategist
We’re looking for a strategic thinker with an appetite for learning, experimenting, and pushing boundaries, to continue to strengthen their best in-market offer.
Working in deep partnership with clients, you’ll enjoy the full consulting journey – brief, insights generation, synthesis, ideas, testing and insights strategy.
Thrown straight into the limelight working on a variety of client-facing projects at any one time.
• Managing and strengthening client relationships
• Unpacking client problems and designing research frameworks
• Qualitative consumer engagement techniques – groups, workshops, ethnography, social media etc
• Synthesising, analysing and contextualising data
• Delivering impactful strategies in creative, inspiring stories
• Trend blogs and written pieces detailing the changing culture of consumers and brands
• Spotting opportunities to evolve client’s thinking and your own
Values & Culture
They pride themselves as being a purpose driven, valued based organisation. The most important thing is their people and culture. As such, they ensure that their innovative personal and professional development program will bring the best out of you, like it does the rest of their wicked-smart team.
And if that doesn’t clinch you, how about this. Not only do they use their pioneering spirit for commercial gain, they also use it to leave a positive legacy on the world with internal and external social impact initiatives. You’d be working with people who care for more than just the bottom line.
• Prior experience in insights led strategy
• A keen interest in consumer behaviour
• Expert in qualitative research methods
• A psych/behavioural academic profile is particularly exciting
• A commercial brand/marketing/innovation experience lens of insights
• Excellent at distilling findings into tangible actions for clients
• Vibrant, energetic, excitable curiosity in the world and people
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gemma on +61 (0) 452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.