Qualitative Account Director – Behavioural Specialist
Sydney, $120,000 - $140,000 + super + bonus
Our client is a successful and fast growing independent strategic research-based agency well-regarded for providing creative and thought-leading insights for top-brand clients.
Talented at getting people to tell them what they really think, the business prides itself in the simple interpretation of complex behaviour. They offer clients solid strategies to achieve that all important competitive edge.
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
• Brand Development and Brand Strategies
• Innovation & NPD
• Growth Strategies
• Motivational Research
• Category Strategy & Shopper Insights
• Communication Exploration and Evaluation
• Customer experience and service design
HOW DO THEY DO IT?
• By genuinely partnering with their clients, they create a positive force for change. Change that unlocks, shapes, builds, and creates brilliant opportunities for business and brand growth.
• By listening to their clients and understanding the questions that need to be asked. They take the time to understand a client’s challenges and opportunities.
• By attracting the best talent available enabling them to offer world class pure consulting, integrated marketing problem solving, advanced quant and high-end qual.
• By placing strong emphasis on intellectual rigour and clear, uncluttered thinking.
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
As a Qualitative Account Director and senior subject matter expert, your clients and team will look to you to steer the way! Able to unlock and illuminate complex client problems, you will take your clients on a journey from insight to commercialisation. This is an agency whose work doesn’t stop with a final presentation deck and their clients love them for it.
• A proven track record of the end-to-end delivery of qualitative research
• A passion for qual and willingness to stay at the forefront at techniques
• Prior experience of working within a Market Research Agency, Brand Consultancy or Strategy house
• Strong client and account management skills
• Strong vision and an ability to business plan
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to inspire and train junior staff
• A ‘we’ not ‘me’ mentality
This role will also form part of the wider qual leadership team and so a desire to help manage the bigger picture will also be key.
Interested?? Send your CV to Gemma Lewis (Director, APAC) at Resources Group email@example.com or call Gemma on 0452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and other related opportunities.