Cultural Strategist & Qualitative Researcher
Melbourne, $75,000 - $90,000 + super + excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a Cultural Strategist & Qualitative Researcher who would relish the chance to work with blue-chip clients on both local and international work. Think Europe, think Asia, think America’s … And yes once the borders open there will be an opportunity to travel! From foundational pieces to brand strategy and repositioning, to complex segmentations to unpacking a customer journey and path to purchase you can guarantee that no two days will be the same.
So what will you do?
• Being the organised one and the driver: You will support your senior colleagues to ensure smooth delivery of work. You will help manage clients and will take the lead in the project management and delivery of studies
• Doing the digging: Looking for examples of brand and cultural phenomenon that support the development of frameworks and narratives to understand the world better for your clients.
• Talking to people: You love speaking to people and doing qual! Be it in the group room, in the home, in-store, at a party, on the street, online – you’ll love creative approaches to getting to qual insights.
• Doing the analysis and articulating the thinking: You will be an excellent communicator, verbal and written, who will be brilliant at distilling the insights
And what will you have?
1. Qualitative Expertise –gained in a consumer insights role at a brand consultancy/market research agency/planning role
2. Have a fascination for brands and culture - a compulsive deep diver who is intellectually curious
3. A bendy brain – the ability to look at the world differently and make connections that others cannot
4. An organised mind – the ability to take disparate input and organise it into a structure
5. Research savvy – you’ll understand how to deliver qual research that is underpinned by methodological rigour
Interested?? Send your CV to Gemma Lewis (Director, APAC) at Resources Group firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gemma on 0452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and other related opportunities.