Client Account Director – FMCG BI & Trends & Data
Sydney, $100,000 - $130,000 + benefits
We are searching for an Account Director to handle a portfolio of top-tier, multi-national FMCG accounts.
A very bright, very inquisitive, very natural account lead who loves the nuances of different client’s personalities and requirements.
FMCG Business Intelligence + Trends + Data
You would be good at client servicing in any context, but FMCG is your passion. As such you will be excited by the idea of working for the premier supplier of market data, trend tracking and consumer analysis to the Food and Drink industry.
With offices around the world, you will enjoy a global view of CPG innovation at an international business that is packaged up nicely in a close-knit Sydney team, which services the ANZ region.
• Manage your client portfolio – With a very proactive style of relationship management. You will show commitment, diligence, and genuine passion to secure and enhance relationships with major FMCGs and Retailers.
• Growing existing accounts – A go-getter with sharp attention to detail who can spot opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell. This is not a new biz role, but it is a commercial client service role.
• Networking – You will love talking, sharing, learning, and leveraging contracts throughout the industry.
• Deliver creative business solutions – Look for creative, customized solutions to your clients needs.
• Manage a small team – this role will be responsible for the development of 2 x Account Managers.
• Demonstrate CPG knowledge – keep your finger on the pulse of what is happening in Retail and FMCG.
• Previous experience in client servicing or account management
• Experience in a relevant field ie) FMCG or Market Research/Business Intelligence
• You should either be able to talk ‘data’ or talk ‘FMCG’
• Client-obsessed –you love getting to know their strategic objectives inside out
• Commercially minded – you have a proven track record of safeguarding and expanding revenue
• Data driven – you’re interested in data strategy
• Self-driven – You’re led by an innate desire to be the best you can be
This role is earmarked for fast-track progression to a leadership role within the client servicing team.
We can offer a competitive base salary in addition to a lucrative commission scheme. The business is smashing growth targets for 2021 and continues is all set up for long term flexible hybrid home and office working.
Interested?? Send your CV to Gemma Lewis (Director, APAC) at Resources Group firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gemma on 0452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and other related opportunities.