Online Project Manager – Global Insights, Tech & Entertainment Consultancy
$60,000 - $75,000 + super + awesome benefits
A leader in data analytics, technology, and ticketing – this agency is a global leader within the entertainment and sporting industry.
They have offices In Asia, Australia, the UK and USA and partner with partner with the biggest names within technology, entertainment, media, sport, and market research.
The Australian insights and data division is in growth mode, and they were excited for an Online Project Manager to join their agile and innovative team.
With over 1 million members across Australia, they have access to real-time consumer-insights, behavioral data, they to enable clients to make marketing and branding decisions that spark growth.
In addition to genuine career progression, they have awesome benefits: flexible working, gym memberships, birthday leave, free tickets to awesome live events, sleek offices, home working options, tech allowance, international transfers, great parental leave, and tailored development.
A strategic, fast paced and tech driven role, you will your days will be varied as you:
• Manage a portfolio of 20+ accounts. This is a client facing role!
• Juggle multiple projects at one time and keep all balls in the air
• Advise on online panel sample, data collection, data reporting and data visualisation
• Oversee projects from start to finish to troubleshoot and make sure data is delivered on time and to budget.
• Collaborate and strategies with internal and external stakeholders from business development, to accounts and insights.
We are looking for project managers who want something different, and to be part of a global agency.
It’s essential that you have:
• Prior experience in online project management within a research, insights, or technology agency
• Awesome communication skills – with the ability to manage stakeholders and clients.
• Strong analytical aptitude and an eye for detail
• A desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
• Experience with online survey programming/ quantitative analytics and/or scripting would be super advantageous.
This is not a panel agency. It is a global insights and consultancy with an awesome culture!
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 449 172 882 for additional information