Project Manager – Online Market Research
$55,000 - $65,000+SUPER
My client conducts market research surveys and collects data from large and varied groups of participants helping businesses access customer and community opinion with quality, speed and efficiency. They combine their own bespoke technology with top quality account handling so their loyal clients are impressed with how they can deliver data better, faster and smarter than their competitors. They have an exciting client base that covers media, sport, FMCG, entertainment, finance and banking and technology.
In addition – the leadership has worked hard to establish a working culture worthy of such achievements. The office is modern, sleek and buzzing with activity and the employees are given autonomy and opportunity to shine which is in return rewarded. Think – good salaries, bonuses, Friday treats, team socials etc.
Join them now as they continue to grow as a Project Manager within their online, digital and analytics team.
• Manage a portfolio of 20+ accounts. This is a client facing role
• Juggle multiple projects at one time and keep all balls in the air
• Advise on online panel sample, data collection, data reporting and data visualisation
• Assist with customised branding options
• Oversee projects from start to finish to troubleshoot and make sure data is delivered on time and to budget
Key Criteria to apply:
• Experience of quantitative market research or data collection in a project manager role
• Ideally in the online methodology
• Autonomous, self-driven personality
• Excellent client facing personality to build long lasting rapport with clients
• Fun, eager and looking for a long-term career not a short term fix
To apply – please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 449 172 882