Quantitative Project Manager - Social & Public Sector Research
Highly Regarded Consultancy
$60,000-$70,000 package + benefits
This Melbourne-based consultancy is seen as Australia's best Social Research Agency – passionate about positively impacting society and sparking change.
Partnering with social organisations, NGO's and Government departments, they deliver insights that drive behaviour change and social policy within education, disability services, housing, mental health, and wellness. From day one, you'll have the opportunity to make a real difference and see your insights shape a better world.
A gap in the team has arisen as a result of winning some new client accounts, and the team is excited for a Quantitative Researcher / Project Manager to join them.
We're looking for candidates with the experience and confidence to manage quantitative research projects end-to-end in a client-facing role. Partnering closely with a Senior Manager, you'll take the lead on questionnaire design, data analysis, insight generation, and reporting.
• 2-3 years’ experience in either social, government or market research
• Strong quantitative grounding and hands-on experience with project management, survey design, data analysis, and reporting
• First-class organisational, communication, and time management abilities
• Team player and keen to work in a collaborative environment.
• Empathy and passion for social change for a better world
To apply, please send your CV to Emily Moser, email@example.com, or call me on +61 449 172 882 for additional information.