Quantitative Research Consultant – Brand & Comms
$60,000-$80,000 + super
• Boutique research consultancy with a start-up mentality
• Gain mentorship and development from an impressive senior researcher.
• Flexible working, great benefits, no limit to your progression & personal development
Growing brand & comms specialise research agency is looking for a smart, motivated, bubbly individual to join the team.
They are looking to speak to researchers who are client-centric & passionate that clients aren’t looking for just data and looking for insights that will help them manage and grow their business. They want people who want to develop, produce and own client relationships. Equally as important is finding someone who is used to delivering flexible, responsive and customised approaches.
You will be working on two high-profile trackers for the business – one for a retail client and a technology client. You will be expected to simultaneously manage multiple research projects from start to finish, including analysing data to create actionable conclusions and recommendations.
You will bring your intellectual curiosity, project management skills, and entrepreneurial mindset to a role that offers varied responsibilities and growth opportunities.
• 2-4 years’ market research experience preferable
• Strong analysis skills – Q/SPSS and Excel
• Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to create partnerships and build connections
• Thrive in a boutique, start-up environment
• Collaborative work ethic and a team player
Fantastic benefits package including flexible/agile working, volunteer day, birthday off. Well-being and work-life balance are of the utmost importance to this agency. To apply or for further information, please get in touch with Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 449 172 882