Senior Consultant – Translate data into insights
$80,000 - $110,000 + SUPER + BONUS
The agency: Highly successful analytics consultancy
• 100% Australian owned – offices in Sydney and Melbourne
• Award-winning boutique quantitative research agency
• Technology-driven methodologies s with cutting edge tools
• High performing culture with a reputation of success
• Hands-on leadership team with genuine development opportunities
• Commercial clients across all industries from telco and media to retail and finance
The role: Senior Consultant – Quantitative Insights
As a Senior Consultant, you will have ownership and autonomy of key client accounts, ensuring that you deliver insights that allow business to make decisions with confidence.
In a high-profile role, you'll manage a small team of smart quantitative researchers, shaping their growth and development. Leading profile commercial clients, you'll oversee all elements of the research process with a core focus on client management, strategic insight generation, reporting, and delivering impactful recommendations.
We are looking for senior researchers who are equally controllable, being hands-on with the nitty-gritty of data analysis, as they are presenting to a room of C-Suite executives. Ad-hoc and tailored variety are paramount; you will lead projects such as customer journey mapping, NPD, U&A, and innovation to segmentation, pricing, and shopper insights.
The agency is looking to fast-track senior consultants to Account Directors who will have a say in shaping the team's future direction. Progression and reward are based on merit, not years of experience. If you are up for the challenge, you'll be given all the opportunities that you want to make your mark.
• Extensive market research agency experience from 5/6 years +
• Broad quantitative know-how with experience designing and applying a range of methodologies.
• A lover of detail, with the ability to see the bigger picture
• Energy and enjoyment of research to bring fun to work
• Previous experience of having worked across multiple industries – branding, innovation, customer experience, segmentation, U&A
• Strong technical skills – SPSS, Q, etc
Interested? Please get in touch with Emily at Resources Group email@example.com or call me on +61 449 172 882 for any additional information