Quant Project Director (PM focused role) – Consumer
£45,000 - £54,000 + Excellent Benefits – London
This strategic brand consultancy helps their clients build strong relationships that are commercially rewarding based on strong strategic thinking and extracting hidden insights. The culture is one which exhibits strong values – everyone likes to feel challenged and they are a naturally curious bunch who are keen to learn and discover new things. Opinions are respected and encouraged, and everyone feels supported and guided towards their personal and professional goals. Collaboration is key, and the company is made up of a diverse range of experience and backgrounds which enriches their offering to clients and colleagues alike.
Part of the Consumer team, you will work with a broad range of clients and most projects are international in scope. As a Quant Project Director, you will enjoy a key strategic role within the business. You will have the opportunity to work closely in partnership with senior colleagues on the research side of the business, and you will play an important role when it comes to driving and implementing processes, and supporting transformation and innovation within the business.
What will you do?
- Effectively contribute to strategic problem solving against client’s business challenges and have a strong appreciation of client needs
- Lead international and complex proposals and projects
- Implement operations strategy
- Negotiation and supplier management
- Budget analysis
- Helping to manage, support and develop the project management team
- Coaching and training
- Workload and resource management
- Driving efficiencies in the team
- Support with the pitching of new business
In return you will enjoy a strong starting salary and a stand-out benefits package with very attractive perks which complements the feeling of being truly valued as an employee within this business.