Account Director – Strategic Insight Boutique - Financial
£60,000 - £70,000 Benefits – London / Remote
This international strategic insights agency are multi-award winning with a strong standing in the industry, well known for their expert team and high calibre research. They are a mid-sized and the team work across the full range of qualitative and quantitative approaches and a broad range of sector areas. They also boast an impressive client list owing to their ability to develop strong partnerships with their clients as well as the strength and depth of their thinking.
This boutique now has the opportunity to join in a senior capacity working as co account lead on one of their long standing and largest client accounts in the financial sector. They work on a range of bespoke and continuous studies for this client, as well as utilising both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
What will you be doing?
- Helping to win new projects by assisting with writing proposals and pitching
- Managing quant and qual ad-hoc projects from bespoke design to story development and debrief
- Building the team and contributing to the growth and success of this key account
What experience will you need to bring with you?
- A passion for research and the desire to keep up with the latest thinking
- On the qualitative side – familiarity with a range of qual methods – groups, depths and online methodology
- On the quantitative side – familiarity with techniques such as MaxDiff, conjoint, segmentation and regression analysis (support
from data analysts as appropriate)
- Strong ability to lead and manage projects – excellent analysis and interpretative skills and confident to bring new perspective and
points of view to the table
- A track record in building a significant client account
- A creative thinker – someone who enjoys pushing to think of new and interesting ways to solve client problems
- Previous experience working with “big brands”
In the longer term this role has strong scope for progression, and in time it’s envisaged that you will be the lead director on this account. This boutique has a culture that is supportive and collaborative, and the structure is relatively flat. Excellent starting salary and package.
To apply or for further information please contact Catherine Stirling, Resources Group on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 242 6321.
About Resources Group
With over twenty five years’ experience in the business and offices in London and Sydney, no one has better knowledge of the MR and Insights job market than Resources Group. Our consultants take the time to understand your career aims and are dedicated to providing impartial advice and finding you the best career move, with access to an unrivalled range of opportunities with top employers in the sector.
Resources Group guarantees confidentiality and quality service. No applications are forwarded to third party clients without an applicant’s prior consent.
Resources Group’s Diversity and Equality Policy determines that we submit applicants to our clients on the basis of merit and ability, regardless of race, colour, age, disability, family responsibilities, gender, marital status, nationality, religious or political views or affiliations, sexual orientation or socio-economic background.