Qualitative Project Exec – Strategic Insight Boutique
up to £24,000 Benefits – London / Remote
This international strategic insights agency are multi-award winning with a strong standing in the industry, well known for their expert team and high calibre research. They are a mid-sized and the team work across the full range of qualitative and quantitative approaches and a broad range of sector areas. They also boast an impressive client list owing to their ability to develop strong partnerships with their clients as well as the strength and depth of their thinking.
The Research and Insights team rely on strong project support to help ensure studies run smoothly, and frees them up to focus on other activities. This role represents a great opportunity for a resourceful and organized individual to come and provide valuable support to a busy, fast paced team. You will have the opportunity to get involved in:
- Helping to schedule fieldwork in diaries
- Booking field travel and accommodation
- Note taking during focus groups and brainstorming sessions
- Desk research for proposals
- Providing support to the graphics team
- Transcribing focus groups and in-depth interviews
- Video editing to create short clips for client debriefs
- Helping manage online qual projects and analyse content from online diaries
What skills will you need to bring with you? No previous industry experience is required but we are looking:
- A strong interest in the research industry
- Ability to learn quickly with extremely strong communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills, able to plan, prioritise tasks and ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Confident with the ability to work as part of a senior team
- A self starter able to build positive relationships with internal stakeholders
- A creative and problem solving approach
Excellent 1st role within the industry! A collaborative and supportive team will be on hand to ensure you learn the ropes quickly and you will be encouraged to grow in the role in line with your enthusiasm and ability. Great starting salary!
To apply or for further information please contact Catherine Stirling, Resources Group on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 242 6321.
About Resources Group
With over twenty five years’ experience in the business and offices in London and Sydney, no one has better knowledge of the MR and Insights job market than Resources Group. Our consultants take the time to understand your career aims and are dedicated to providing impartial advice and finding you the best career move, with access to an unrivalled range of opportunities with top employers in the sector.
Resources Group guarantees confidentiality and quality service. No applications are forwarded to third party clients without an applicant’s prior consent.
Resources Group’s Diversity and Equality Policy determines that we submit applicants to our clients on the basis of merit and ability, regardless of race, colour, age, disability, family responsibilities, gender, marital status, nationality, religious or political views or affiliations, sexual orientation or socio-economic background.