Fieldwork Manager – Healthcare MR and Consulting
£35,000 - £40,000 + Excellent Benefits – London
Leading industry name in the healthcare sector are looking to make a key appointment in their fieldwork management team. This position is the 2nd in command and represents a great opportunity for someone keen to have the chance to make their mark and really push forward their career!
Specialising in global market research, market access and syndicated research, this MR agency work with clients from the global pharmaceutical, medtech, consumer healthcare and biotech industries. They provide their clients with research expertise and strategic recommendations that elevate healthcare brands and help them succeed in a challenging environment. As an independently owned agency they are able to offer a bespoke service utilising the latest innovative research techniques. Their clients view this agency as a trusted partner, helping them to overcome their business challenges and build powerful brands.
On a day to day basis you will enjoy a diverse role and your responsibilities will span fieldwork management, compliance, supplier and people management. More specifically you will:
- Ensure supplier adherence to compliance
- Act as a key contact and support for Field Executives, helping to troubleshoot any issues
- Monitoring and negotiating costs
- Manager more complex projects and support Field Director
- Provide day to day support with regards to the management of junior team members
- Further developing company procedures and practices
- Developing team members ensuring they received appropriate training, keeping their personal development on track