Quantitative Director – Trailblazers + Cultural Specialists
$150,000 - $180,000 + benefits
Focused on solving complex business problems – this agency knows people and how to navigate uncertainty.
Their approach to problem-solving is driven by a genuine understanding of human behavior on both an empathic and intellectual level and how brands fit into people’s lives.
Their expertise blends behavioral economics, advanced quantitative analytics, cultural strategy, innovation, and tailored consulting in their approach. Partnering with commercial and social brands improves their relationship with people, whether through products, services, communications, or experiences.
United by their ambition, collaboration, and creativity, the people that make up this agency are exceptional. Their culture is focused on empowering growth for employees, delivering amazing client work, and positively influencing society.
They are growing and looking for a motivated and strategic quantitative expert to take ownership of leading a high-performing team. We are looking for an;
• Expert – An experienced agency quantitative researcher - confident leading ad-hoc and tracking projects from pitch to presentation. Agile and a fast thinker, you can partner with commercial and social clients across all sectors from technology to education
• Relationship builder – A proven partner to clients, you understand their challenges, needs, and motivations. Your relationships are grounded in empathy, truth, and impactful business consulting. You go beyond the ‘so what’ into the ‘now what’ and are not afraid to push back.
• Hands-on – Your equally comfortable with managing client accounts and driving strategy, as you are with being hands-on with quantitative analysis, drawing on multiple data sets, sources, and frameworks. Your strong technical skills are essential to success
• Storyteller – You create meaning from numbers and are skilled and translating complexity into simplicity, leaving stakeholders engaged and inspired.
• Knowledge sharer – A natural leader you love mentoring and developing your team—their success if your success. You relish in the opportunity to learn new ways of thinking to unlock commercial success.
Joining this highly successful agency, you will be rewarded with strategic client accounts, complex problems, and a high remuneration package with a tailored development plan.
Up for the challenge? To apply, email Emily email@example.com or call me on +61 449 172 882 for additional information.