Senior Consultant – Energy and Environment
£Excellent + Benefits – London / Remote working
Deliver research and evaluation projects within one of the most innovative and fast moving areas of policy both in the UK and Internationally! This specialist team respond to the needs of government helping to design, deliver and evaluate policies in a range of areas such as decarbonisation, electrification and energy efficiency.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be joining to contribute to continued growth and success of the team, contributing to impact and economic evaluations for a variety of clients. These projects will commonly assess the impacts of government interventions on economic growth, markets, jobs and skills, investment, trade and national leadership and reputation.
You will also have the opportunity to increase the agency’s impact on energy and environment policy and social change in the UK by writing articles, attending events and engaging in social media. Business development will also feature in the role, by contributing to proposal writing and nurturing client relationships.
What prior experience will you need?
In order to hit the ground running you will have:
- Proven experience designing and delivering evaluation projects in a commercial or consultancy environment
- Experience conducting economic research or analysis and/or quant impact analysis
- Passion for environmental public policy development
- Experience of primary and secondary data collection and analysis (interviews, surveys, literature reviews)
- Ability to contribute to research and evaluation proposals
This agency has a great and diverse culture – full of enthusiastic people from a range of backgrounds that bring fresh perspectives and skills. They continually invest in their employees in terms of training and advancement opportunities, ensuring you keep your career moving forwards and on the right track!