Quant Associate Director – Field and Tab / Omnibus
up to £50,000 + Excellent Benefits – London / Remote working
This entrepreneurial and fast paced team work with a whole range of Consumer and BtoB clients predominantly providing them with quant design expertise and field and delivery style research to help them make the best business decisions. Their capabilities include questionnaire design expertise, multi-market management, data understanding and delivery – the team of researchers work in close partnership with their clients ensuring they fully support their research needs and offer them a fast, reliable and seamless delivery.
At Associate Director level, you will relish being fully involved in the management and development of both large and small clients, as well as being responsible for the design, execution and delivery of complex projects, financials and people management.
What will you be doing?
- Developing opportunities with existing clients, understanding and targeting their needs by using the agency’s full suite of tools and techniques as appropriate
- Account management - creating and building client relationships
- Lead on strategic and complex project management
- Deliver compelling research proposals – be able to challenge briefs and offer a fresh perspective
- Providing questionnaire design expertise
- Accountable for overall project quality
- Evaluate projects and lead client debriefs
- Monitor profitability and seek to provide efficiencies
- Oversee charting and topline reports, able to construct clear narratives of the data
- Provide direction and support to the junior team
- Contribute and champion a learning culture
- Help with future business objectives and plans
This agency has a great and diverse culture – full of enthusiastic people from a range of backgrounds that bring fresh perspectives and skills. They continually invest in their employees in terms of training and advancement opportunities, ensuring you keep your career moving forwards and on the right track!