Market Research Consultant – Commercial Insights / Quantitative
$75,000 - $85,000 + superannuation
• Award-winning strategic Market Research Agency
• Career progressing role with 1:1 training and tailored mentoring
• Exposure to all stages of the research process from pitch to presentation
• A culture focused on collaboration, innovation, and forward-thinking.
• Partner with global commercial clients within tech, retail, and finance
• Multidisciplinary approach; combine qualitative and quantitative insights
• Customised ad-hoc projects from branding to CX and advertising
Experts at crafting meaning from data – this highly successful Melbourne Research and Insights agency delivers strategic and impactful insights to commercial brands.
Their ability to solve complex problems has caught the attention of leading brands within the tech, services, finance, and FMCG sector, who turn to them as valued partners. They are experts in Advertising, Communication, and Branding and have stacks of awards on their shelves.
The team's calibre is exceptionally impressive; their people are creative, collaborative, commercially minded, and collaborative. They offer genuine career progression, flexibility, and a seat at the table for all.
They also have an equally impressive range of leading-edge qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, ethnographic, neuromarketing, behavioral economics, and technology solutions.
As a Quantitative Market Research within a strategic and high performing culture, you will be responsible for:
• Running key day-to-day client accounts with a focus on project management, taking briefs, answering questions, survey design, strategic quantitative data analysis, and insight generation
• Tackling a mixture of both ad-hoc and tracking research briefs with a focus on branding, innovation, advertising, and CX
• Integrating both qualitative and quantitative insights to build a holistic view
• Weaving together insightful recommendations that drive result and growth
• Delivering strategic and impactful presentations to leading Australian brands with the support and mentoring from Senior Leaders
If you have agency experience within insights, analytics, quantitative or qualitative research, we would love to hear from you.
Interested? Please send your CV to Emily firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 449 172 882 for further information.