Research Project Manager – Quantitative
Melbourne, $65,000 - $80,000 + SUPER
Join a legendary strategic insights agency embedded in their Consulting teams as a Research Project Manager.
We are looking for a vital new team member to support the Consultants in an operational capacity, ensuring the efficient delivery of market research projects.
Whilst we can list the key tasks, we are looking for the type of person who can make the role their own. Honing the remit to best use your individual skills, experience, and ideas. We welcome new thinking and ideas!
If you enjoy a workplace with pace, variety, fun, collaboration, innovation, and an insatiable appetite to try new things – this is a home where you will thrive!
• Project manage customised quantitative research projects
• Set up and manage qualitative discussion boards
• Act in an advisory and support role to the Consultants
• Manage relationships, quotes, projects and deliverables from fieldwork suppliers
• Contribute to report preparation and basic analysis
• Support team coordination and workflow management
• Proactively support your Consultant team in any way you can
• Award-winning agency
• Successful & passionate colleagues
• Open, honest & visible leadership
• State of the art facilities and technology
• Progressive workplace flexibility & extra holiday & benefits
• Great team events, spot prizes and company bonus
• Previous experience in a quantitative market research agency
• The ability to juggle multiple projects, priorities and timelines
• Excellent communication skills – keeping teams informed
• Confidence in leading relationships with suppliers
• Sharp eye for detail
• Excellent with MS Office. Q/SPSS ideal but not essential
• Passion, enthusiasm, drive, composure, and responsibility!
Please get in touch if you’d like to hear all the finer details!
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)452417265.