Insights Consultant – Build Iconic Brands
Melbourne, c$60,000 - $80,000
We’re searching for an Insights Consultant.
A smart, inquisitive, creative consumer researcher who can help brands do better and be better.
We need a special kind of researcher, who can look at a data set and see the story. Somebody who can interpret numbers through a very human lens and think behaviourally, culturally, and commercially about how to apply golden nuggets of insights.
We’d love a team player who has their own ideas, but loves swapping, sharing, and collaborating to get the best results.
At any given time, you’ll get to juggle a handful of exciting, quantitative market research projects for iconic brands.
It’s a full-service consulting role, where you won’t be pigeonholed on junior tasks but exposed to the full project lifecycle – brief, proposals, research design, project management, analysis, strategy and debrief.
It’ll be dynamic, varied, problem solving, analytical, creative, rigorous, and consultative – yes all of them.
What background are we looking for?
• A few years previous market research agency experience, please.
• Experienced in quantitative survey design
• Experience of stats packages like SPSS/Q
• An interested in qualitative research methods.
• A highly organised project manager
• A critical thinker
• A gregarious, client-facing personality
What can we offer?
• An award-winning insights consultancy – highly regarded and coveted!
• Increased exposure to brand strategy, advertising, innovation, customer experience, customer segmentations, pricing and category research
• A fabulous senior leadership team to learn from and inspire
• A fun, social, young culture to get stuck in to
• The best technology and damn-cool offices in South Yarra
• Lovely employee benefits to support your learning and wellbeing
Too good to be true? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on +61 (0)452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.