Quantitative Analyst – Behavioural Economics
$90,000 - $110,000 + SUPER
With a global offering, this research, insights, and strategy agency uses the latest research and behavioural economics advancements to understand human behaviour. They translate the complex to simple recommendations.
This role will give you a unique opportunity to develop and leverage both your advanced quantitative analytics skills with your behavioural consulting skills. You will drive success through a deep, data-centric understanding of the interest and behaviours of consumers.
From day one, you will be hands-on with;
• Conducting advanced quantitative and statistical analysis – to unlock in-depth customer and business insights. You will be hands-on with designing questionaries, complex surveys, and running RCT. Ideally, you will have had experience with qualitative research, and you see the importance of a mixed-method approach to problem-solving.
• Providing solutions to an array of problems for both commercial and social organisations such as – innovation, new product development, pricing, communications strategy, and nudging behaviour
• Present your analysis, insights, and recommendations to external commercial clients and stakeholders across all levels.
• Experience in quantitative market research, behavioural economics, or data science. With exceptional technical skills (SPSS, Q, and Excel), programming experience is advantageous!
• An academic background in psychology, business, or economics is highly preferred (coupled with a proven interest in BE)
• Strong communication skills with a dedication to problem-solving. P
• A genuine interest in behavioural economics and understanding the unconscious influences that drive decision making
If you are interested and would like to apply – please send your CV to Emily Moser at email@example.com or call me on +61 449 172 882 for additional information.