Behavioral Consultant – Strategic behavior change consultancy
$80,000 - $110,000 + superannuation
• An elite team of behavior change specialists solving real-world problems
• Known for their ability to integrate behavioral science, analytics, and data to unlock subconscious human behavior
• Scientifically grounded, they design targeted behavioral interventions, recommendations, and nudges that drive growth and positive ROI.
• Top commercial clients within the education, tech, pharma, financial services, and retail turn to them for answers
• Boutique in size, they are agile, innovative, and at the forefront of behavioral science/ consulting
• 100% remote working they provide the team with genuine flexibility
Over the past decade, they have seen exceptional growth and success. 2021 is no exception – with 2x Behavioral Consultant positions available.
As a Behavioral Consultant, you will deliver projects from brief and exploitation, testing, and evaluation to design and implementation. The key to your will be translating complex problems and information into simple behavioral nudges, strategies, and interventions that drive commercial growth and ROI.
With tailored training and development and autonomy, and exposure to high-profile client accounts, you will further your research and critical thinking capabilities.
Seen as a trusted advisor to clients, you’ll have the opportunity to manage interesting projects focused on speeding up the diagnosis of rare diseases and ensuring vulnerable Australians have access to financial security, improving sales within tech. There is continued exposure to new ways of thinking within the behavioral science, quantitative research, and consulting space. There is unparalleled room for career development.
We’re looking for driven individuals that are inherently fascinated by human behavior, intellectually curious, and commercially minded.
• A post-graduate qualification in a scientific discipline (psychology or behavioral economics or data sciences etc.) or some experience in applied behavioral science
• Consulting experience (professional services organisation)
• Exceptional communication, emotional intelligence, and the capacity to break down complex ideas and concepts into digestible insight
To apply, please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 449 172 882 for any additional information