Graduate Market Research Analyst – Global Leader/ Full training
Sydney, $50,000 - $55,000 + SUPER
A career in market research might be just what you’re looking for. Let’s see!
• Are you analytical?
• Do you like making evidence-based decisions?
• Can you wrap your head around numbers and tell their story?
• At university, were you good at synthesising information into a well written argument?
• Do you want to apply these skills in a commercial, consulting context?
About the company:
One of the best-respected names in Australian market research who specialise in financial services.
They survey 500,000 + consumers every year to understand changing consumer attitudes and behaviours.
That data is used to advise an impressive client portfolio of ALL the major banks and financial institutions with cutting edge strategic insights and recommendations.
A large, global company with offices around the world. The Sydney team is a fast-paced, fun, social place to work offering excellent training on a well-structured graduate program with excellent employee benefits. I’ll tell you more about that in a moment!
About the role:
As an Analyst you will use survey data (syndicated and customised) to answer bespoke client questions and produce regular insightful content.
Early on, the focus of the role will be on data analysis, writing reports and producing PowerPoint presentation, whilst learning about the financial services industry.
About your skills:
• A relevant degree ideally in Marketing, Business or Research.
• Some prior work experience in a market research or an analytical role
• A positive, self-starter
• A curious and critical mind
• Excellent at multi-tasking and working to multiple deadlines
• Ideally some experience using statistical analysis software like Q or SPSS
• An interest in financial services
In return, you’ll have brilliantly kicked off your career in commercial data strategy. Full training, monthly employee awards, drinks, early-finish Fridays, birthdays off, team activities and more up for grabs. People go on to brilliant things from here.
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on +61 (0) 452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.