Graduate Research Executive – International Market Research Agency
$50,000 - $55,000 + SUPER
• Join a fast-growing Market Research agency with a bright future.
• Receive career progressing training and development from smart thinkers.
• Partner with the world's top 100 FMCG brands.
• Be part of a highly successful team with an awesome culture.
A leading global market research agency with offices in all corners of the globe and delivers fresh insights that unlock opportunities.
The role: Graduate Market Researcher
Receiving tailored career development and mentorship, you will have the opportunity to be involved in all elements of the Market Research process
You will focus your time on the day-to-day delivery of an exciting and varied mixture of projects, from assisting with questionnaire design, data analysis, insight generation, and report writing. And you will do all of this as a key member of an exciting, fun, and highly supportive year.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
• You'll be joining a talented team that helps commercial clients solve varied and strategic business questions – giving you enormous diversity from day one!
• You'll have the opportunity to further your quantitative and qualitative research skills
• You'll be involved in all elements of the market research cycle.
• You'll have the opportunity to work on a mixture of projects, brand management, campaign evaluation, product innovation, and shopper insights.
• You'll partner with awesome clients – global and local FMCG brands
• You'll have the opportunity to work on both tracking and customised projects
• You'll grow your commercial and client-facing skills
• You'll be part of a team that truly champions new ideas and creative thinking
• You'll get to collaborate with international researchers across all corners of the globe
• You'll be received tailored training and mentoring you ensure you achieve your dreams!
What do you need?
• A Bachelor's degree or higher from a relevant university (e. g. Marketing / Business/ Psychology / Economics / Communications etc.)
• Experience with quantitative research methods and techniques.
• An interest in interpreting numbers and turning data into actionable stories for clients.
• Prior Market Research experience would be highly advantageous!
To apply, please send your CV to Emily Moser at email@example.com or call me on 0449 172 882 for additional information.