Market Research Consultant - Strategic Boutique Insights Consultancy
$90,000 - $100,000 + SUPER + Benefits
Transform data into meaningful insights that ignite better customer & human experiences for both commercial and social clients.
The agency: This innovative insight consultancy believes in doing things differently – and provides insights that improve customer experience and client success.
Combining research (qualitative and quantitative) with new technology (UX, AI, Social Media Analytics and voice surveys) can see patterns that others can't. They are trailblazers.
This s a growth role – with a lot of room for progression. The Sydney office is seeking a mid-level market researcher looking for the next step in their career and wants to be part of something big while it's still small.
The role: Market Research Consultant
From day one, you will manage Quantitative and Qualitative Market Research projects from pitch to final presentation. As an integral member of the team, you will be a key point of contact for both commercial and social clients. Your days will be varied responsible for; client management, questionnaire design, analysis (Q / SPSS), insight generation, reporting, and presenting. From day one, you will have input into this growing agency's direction, success, and future.
Although this agency is boutique, they work with global and local brands across all sectors and answer complex problems. They are experts in;
• Brand & Communications
• EX, and UX Evaluation
• Service Design
• New Product Development
• Crisis Management and Reputation Research
• Behavioural Economics
What is on offer?
• Highly progressive boutique with a flat hierarchy (no red tape here)
• Strong financial remuneration in addition to an annual discretionary bonus
• Quick progression and promotional opportunities based on merit
• Employee wellness programmes
• Additional annual leave & your birthday off
• Phone and laptop provided
• Flexible working arrangements
• Awesome co-working offices in the heart of the city
• FUN culture with social events, birthdays and people-focused
• Opportunity to attend local and global conferences
• Experience leaders who will continue to push your professional development
We're looking for innovative and passionate researchers with strong Market Research agency (or client-side) experience with strong client & people management skills, coupled with an ability to solve complex problems and think beyond the obvious.
If you are interested – please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on 0449 172 882